Sorry, this job was closed 11 months ago.
“Fun Team, Laid Back Atmosphere, Independence and BENEFITS!”
The digital media field is growing at a rapid rate. Essential to this growth is the creation and curation of engaging and interesting new content. The individual best suited for this role will be well equipped to research and write succinct, fact-filled copy. We do not require knowledge of any programming language for this role, although it would be a bonus if you do! If you are interested in the digital marketing field and want to learn more about the open position, please apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write new SEO-friendly copy for pages on client websites
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, emails, newsletters, social media(s) and more.
- Meet deadlines and quota expectations in a timely manner.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of the English Language (verbal and written skills), be motivated, enthusiastic, patient, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Candidate must be organized, able to multi-task, learn quickly, and adapt quickly.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office .
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated in a fast-paced work environment.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
*Please submit writing samples with resume to email@example.com
Over the past 19 years, we have provided innovative design, custom development and digital marketing services for countless ecommerce websites throughout the world. We accelerate online business with search engine optimization, affiliate and email marketing, paid search marketing, custom application development and much, much more. Our team doesn't just think outside the box, we build it.
Company address: 2208 East Enterprise Parkway Twinsburg, OH. 44087
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Content Writer jobs in Cleveland OH USA: