Construction Project Control Analyst /Project Records ManagersWhitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP Fairfax, VA, USA
At Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". We have been in business for more than 100 years and we are known for our quality work and quality employees. This is your chance to join our team - help us to design the infrastructure and buildings that improve the world!
We are currently seeking qualified Project Controls Analysts and Project Records Managers for large construction projects related to transportation, utility, transit, and/or building construction projects in the Washington Metropolitan Area as well as the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Transportation (Highway, Bridge and Maintenance)
- Utilities (Water and Wastewater)
- Transit-Rail (Freight, Commuter, Heavy and Light)
- Building (M/E/P and Structural)
- Minimum of three (3) years of construction project controls/construction project management experience preferably on sizable complex construction projects at least $5 - 30 million.
- Associates/Bachelors Degree (preferred) or eight (8) years equivalent work experience on construction projects utilizing project control software similar to Primavera P6 for CPM scheduling, project documentation management system experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of industry standard construction management scheduling software (Primavera P6 preferred).
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience managing electronic (cloud-based) project documentation systems.
- State, Federal, or Local project experience is highly preferred. Must have experience working with Blue Book Rates, RS Means, and other industry cost data indices.
Essential Job Duties:
- Establishing electronic filing system for correspondences, RFIs, submittals, logs, meeting minutes, payment requisitions, potential change orders (PCOs) and all other contractual documents.
- Coordinating electronic communications between owner, design consultants, construction consultants, contractors, and other external agencies.
- Reviewing/tracking all incoming correspondence for required action and ensuring that timely action is taken.
- Maintaining logs, including inspection/testing, change status, claims, submittals, construction budgets, etc.
- Reviewing/tracking status of submittals including RFIs with Construction Project managers and tracking design consultant reviews for time critical submittals.
- Reviewing contractor's Schedule of Values and Monthly Estimates.
- Reviewing/processing monthly contractor payment applications.
- Tracking/processing PCOs, Change Notices, Change Orders, etc., including distributing and tracking statuses of contractor proposals.
- Reviewing and preparing daily summaries of Inspectors Daily Reports.
- Coordinating contract close-out activities in accordance with the construction project record retention requirements.
- Tracking status of Certificates of Compliance, Warranties, and Guarantees.
- Maintaining project documentation logs and reports including inspection/testing, change order statuses, claims, submittals, receivables, etc.
- All other project control duties as required.
Additional Training or Certifications:
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of construction management software.
- Prior field construction office experience is required.
WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary
- Leave accrual and paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional life Insurance, short and long term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental and maternity leave benefits
WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws.
***** Not accepting resumes from 3rd party recruiters for this position *****
Position # 1028
Posted date: 6 days ago