- Posted: over a month ago
Family drives us to work harder. Family drives us to work with integrity. Family drives us to work with kindness. We bring our family values from home to work with us every day.
This is what drives us to deliver exceptional health care solutions by addressing the needs of our patients, care givers, and health care providers.
We firmly believe that our local community’s well-being is paramount to building stronger, healthier families. We honor our town by naming our pharmacy after our beloved town.
- Sterilize surfaces and equipment and prepare the pharmacy for opening
- Greet customers and answer questions
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Process prescriptions electronically and ensure all information is complete and accurate
- Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance claims)
- Select the appropriate medicine and measure dosages to fill prescriptions
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- Proven experience as pharmacy technician
- Experience with an online prescription system is a plus
- Knowledge of medication and dosage measurement
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Reliable with a keen eye for detail
- Successful completion of a pharmacy technician program
- Certified Pharmacy technician is an asset
- Bilingual- Spanish speaking a plus
HealthcareView all jobs at zillspace