Entry level Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Ensure data quality and accuracy and perform daily operational tasks
- Gather and assess business information needs and generate reports that fit requirements
- Review and validate data in data aggregates for accuracy
- Prototype and develop reporting solutions and preparing and conducting testing
- Fully research and analyze requirements to inform technical solutions, deliver concise answers to business questions
- Acquire data from external sources and internally and integrate into enterprise platforms
Requirements of the Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 0 to 1 years of experience as a data analyst
- Good at SQL coding skills
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Ability to provide high quality deliverable
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, team based environment
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide reports to answer business questions
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills for on-time project delivery
- Exceptional communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively with business users
IQLogg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an eVerified and equal opportunity employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at yoventures