Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with E-commerce Sales Manager, Brand Managers and Digital Marketing team to develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy for the E-commerce channel.
- Fully understand the E-commerce channel’s business objectives (i.e. increasing sales for key products, etc.) and translate them into strategy and action plans.
- Lead communication between Marketing and Sales -facilitate and lead calls and meetings – and build alignment and consensus across departments.
- Partner with the Sales, Finance, and Supply Chain teams to launch new products, pack sizes and bundles.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and flawless execution of e-commerce business initiatives and marketing campaigns across all consumer touchpoints.
- Ensure brands have a consistent portfolio strategy.
- Establish, manage, and own best-in-class product presentation standards to be utilized across product pages and all marketing campaigns
- Ideate campaign briefs and tactical plans to communicate effectively and be the “on the ground” representative for E-commerce in key category meetings.
- Continually monitor the campaigns in progress and optimize as needed.
- Collaborate with technology team and marketing teams to ensure that we have the technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns.
- Create comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign.
- Function as a subject matter expert for other groups in the company.
- Own a key role in the strategy and functionality of company owned websites.? Collaborate with authorized e-commerce resellers to promote the brand portfolios on their websites.
- Maintain the planning, utilization, and budgeting process of E-commerce Co-Op funds.
- Partner with E-Commerce Sales Manager on presentations and represent Marketing at meetings, events, and site visits.
- Collaborate with Brand Protection team to ensure proper utilization of intellectual property across e- commerce channel.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Extensive experience working with and building Excel reports to produce detailed analyses. Strong analytical skills are essential.
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google/Yahoo/MSN ad words, pay-per-click campaigns.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy.
- Solid understanding of relevant KPIs along with the tools needed to measure and analyze campaign performance.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing.
- Budgeting skills and knowledge.
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset is mandatory.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power Point, etc.