Electronics Engineer (Mid level)
x2 solutions LLC Merrifield, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Electronics Engineer who is looking to be given a lot of responsibility quickly. As key member of a dedicated client IT team you will responsible for troubleshooting, installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading electrical systems and equipment of a critical material handling system. Work is primarily remotely with as needed in person team meetings and the potential of some travel to training, test or installation sites within the continental US. Works under guidance of a Senior Electronics Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Reviews, and interprets electrical and electronic diagrams, components and ladder logic code for maintaining a critical automated material handling system including sorting equipment
- Collaborates with software engineers or other personnel to identify, define, or solve system problems.
- Provides technical assistance in resolving electrical engineering problems encountered
- Installs or maintains electrical control systems
- Prepares, reviews, or coordinates ongoing modifications to system specifications or plans
- Interprets test information to resolve design-related problems and inspect electrical project work for quality control and assurance
- Technical/college degree in electrical, electronics, and/or automation engineering; may consider equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with PLC editing and programming using compliant Ladder Logic programming languages such as RS Logix a requirement.
- Experience with Controls/Actuators, Motors/Boards or Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) desired.
- Previous work experience with material handling systems and sorting equipment a plus
- Demonstrated technical/analytical skills; ability to interpret engineering drawings
x2 solutions LLCWhy Work Here?
Dynamic, flexible environment
Boutique technology and consulting firm serving governmental and international clients