Hardware/ Computer Repair Tech
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking responsible entry level hardware computer repairs technicians. You will be performing repairs on various chrome books and window devices. You will represent the company in a professional manner aiming for 100% customer satisfaction and high resolution rates.
- Computer repair technicians are required to be knowledgeable of various hardware related to the device they are repairing
- Technicians are to review notes gathered by field technicians to determine details of the equipment problems
- Technicians are required to disassemble and reassemble computers using various types of hand tools
- Technicians will be required to maintain and repair devices
- Troubleshoot hardware failures
- Clean, or adjust mechanical parts to maintain machines' operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns or repeat return for repair
- Replacing / Repairing defective components
- Technicians also need to carry out performance tests to ensure the device is functioning properly per manufacturer specifications.
- Inspect units for cosmetic defects and report findings
- Update and complete repair tickets
- Maintain repair parts inventories and places parts request when additional parts are required for the repair
- Must have strong team working skills in addition to working interdependently
- Document troubleshooting and resolution steps related to repairs made
- Self motivated and driven to meet or exceed daily output expectations
- Able to request for help, follow instructions and accept constructive criticism
- Ability to operate hand truck and pallet jack
- Ability to lift or move products (No more than 20lbs)
- Understanding of how computers and the various components interactions
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows operating systems/Chrome OS
- Document all service requests as per company guidelines
- Sense of urgency to resolve tickets, meet or exceed service level agreements (SLA), and must possess good communication and customer satisfaction skills
Virtucom Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, began in 1995 establishing itself as a full service technology solutions company, with a focus exclusively serving public sector, primarily K-12 education. We understand the technical and financial constraints that school systems face. Building an affordable and sustainable IT infrastructure is a win-win for students, teachers and administrators. Virtucom strives to be considered a trusted extension of the staff.... partners in the care and extension of the evolving importance of technology assisted curriculum and administrative support services. We are represented prominently in over 1000 institutions throughout the Southeast and are proud of our record of servicing small and large customers alike.
Virtucom provides personalized EdTech solutions & services to K-12 school systems across the country and has proudly done so since 1995. We aim to build trusting relationships with our schools and strive to enhance education with the power of technology. We’ve built our reputation on a foundation of performance excellence and all-encompassing customer service. What solutions do we offer k-12 educators? -Personalized and Collaborative Learning -Accidental Damage Protection -Esports Solutions -Outsourced & Managed IT -Managed Print and more... Our Team At Virtucom, we believe in putting our employees first, and we value teamwork and honesty just as much as expertise. If you’re looking to join a company where innovation and character matter just as much as experience, we’d love to make a place for you on our team. What do we have to offer you? Virtucom provides full company benefits, including company participating 401k, multi-plan healthcare, gym membership reimbursement, and vacation time off. Check out the career page on our website to learn more.
TechnologyView all jobs at www.virtucom.com