- Posted: 17 hours ago
The Department :
Leaseweb's sales organization assumes full responsibility for sales in the USA. From engaging prospects, to managing accounts, to finding new opportunities to increase services to existing customers. The multicultural team is made up of enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious professionals.
As Director of Sales at Leaseweb, you will drive the future growth of Leaseweb by collaborating with Account Managers, Inside Sales, Business Development, and Solution Engineers to develop the client portfolio and obtaining new Leaseweb logos. As Sales Director, you will lead and coach the team, helping them achieve challenging goals, and you will roll up your sleeves to work directly with the team to grow our market share in the US.
We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to create and develop high performing teams.
What is this position about?
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day sales operations.
- Collaborate with and empower the team to execute the business development strategy in the US and support global growth.
- Support the Sales team to increase the sales pipeline and the acquisition of new customers.
- Inspire, empower, motivate, and enable individual development to promote the career growth of direct reports.
- Orchestrate all activities and contributions so that the Sales team can build long-term strategic business relationships with clients.
- Able to identify and understand customer business needs, coach direct reports to translate customer needs into Leaseweb offers.
- Manage sales analysis and forecasting needs
Who are you?
- You have 7+ years of experience in a sales management or similar role, or you have a proven track record in a key sales position.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a high performing sales team.
- You are hungry for knowledge and market insights to drive team performance.
- A strong network and experience in the IAAS or Tech industry is essential.
- Strong communication skill, written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree or strong equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational and commercial skills.
Work for Leaseweb and help make the internet’s heartbeat.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 10+ Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 25 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- We offer the best of both worlds! - a flexible hybrid model between home and office! Together we have created this fantastic family atmosphere to make everyone feel at home away from home.
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Free Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Competitive time-off policy
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care and Medical expenses
- 100% Match on 401k
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization
We seek all applicants directly - any unsolicited profile received from a recruitment agency will be treated as a direct application.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?