Online Customer Service Professionals - Work From Home!
In order to be considered for a position, you must apply here:
Are you an empathetic team player who is passionate about helping people and creating joy?
Do you have an in-home workspace and experience working remotely through various online CRM’s and help-desks?
Do you love multi-tasking, working in a fast-paced environment, solving problems, researching and analyzing data?
Helping people is a team sport and we need like-minded customer service experts to join our growing team!
At wrrk.com, we believe that every company should be able to have a world-class customer service organization at the click of a button. So that’s what we do. We are a dependable and empathetic USA- based, remote customer support team that scales with our client’s business. We have become a top-ranked customer support team for start-ups and e-commerce brands and we are looking to add top-ranked customer service professionals to our growing team.
We are a metrics-driven, results-oriented team providing customer service as well as technical support to brands customers love. As wrrk Customer Service Pro’s we represent multiple brands and products and must adapt to a variety of new and familiar online platforms and processes on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
We offer paid training and set schedules with flexible shifts available. All positions require full-time availability. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Help customers via phone and/or email and online chat to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Triage and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the wrrk team to improve processes and outcomes
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of online customer service experience in a high-volume, dynamic and metrics-driven environment
- Comfortable and able to provide phone support
- You must have access to a dedicated, quiet workspace
- You must be a self-starter with the skill set to complete and pass fast-paced, self-guided technical training.
- Experience with online Helpdesk or CRM software
- Experience with a remote online communication tool
- Remote work experience is a plus
- Make good judgment decisions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Set schedules – 40 hours/week with flexible shifts available
- Career advancement opportunities, 100% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
- Medical, vision and dental benefits for full-time employees
Team Member Reviews:
“Outstanding work culture with hard-working teammates who are all dedicated to helping our clients succeed.”
“I have an impact. I love that we are expected to make things better”
“Great team and caring company”
“Super thankful for the awesome culture we have here”
“Top 5 culture I’ve ever been a part of”