In order to be considered for a position, you must apply here:
At wrrk.com, we believe that every company should be able to have a world-class customer service organization at the click of a button. So that’s what we do. We are a dependable and empathetic USA- based, remote customer support team that scales with our client’s business. We have become a top-ranked customer support team for start-ups and e-commerce brands and we are looking to add top-ranked customer service professionals to our growing team.
We offer paid training and set schedules with flexible shifts available. All positions require full-time availability. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. This position is an overnight shift.
- Help customers via phone and/or email and online chat to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Triage and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the wrrk team to improve processes and outcomes
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of online customer service experience in a high-volume, dynamic and metrics-driven environment
- You have hospitality experience
- You have working knowledge of bar/restaurant operational flows and hospitality operators
- You are comfortable and able to provide phone support
- You have worked an overnight shift in the past and have been successful maintaining this schedule
- You must have access to a dedicated, quiet work space
- Experience with online helpdesks or CRM software
- Experience with remote online communication tools
- Remote work experience is a plus
- Make good judgment decisions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Set schedules – 40 hours/week with flexible shifts available
- Career advancement opportunities, 100% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
- Medical, vision and dental benefits for full-time employees
Team Member Reviews:
“Outstanding work culture with hard-working teammates who are all dedicated to helping our clients succeed.”
“I have an impact. I love that we are expected to make things better”
“Great team and caring company”
“Super thankful for the awesome culture we have here”
“Top 5 culture I’ve ever been a part of”
To be considered for a position, you must apply here: