Full- Time Customer Service Agents - Work From Home!
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply here:
We are a top-ranked customer support and management solutions team. We offer the unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck. We offer paid training and set schedules with flexible shifts available.
At wrrk.com, we believe that every company should be able to have a world-class customer service organization, without having to build it all from scratch. So that’s what we do.
We source, hire, and train, the top 1% of U.S. based customer service professionals. And then, together, we work with our team of customer service professionals to delight our clients’ customers.
This is a full-time position. All applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Due to recent growth, we have multiple full-time positions available and all of our roles are work from home. We are seeking U.S. based professional, dependable, and empathetic customer service professionals to join our remote team!
- Help customers via phone and/or email and online chat to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Promptly answers all telephone calls with the approved answer phrase and in a courteous manor.
- Triage and resolve customer support inquiries/issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the wrrk team to improve processes and outcomes
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Take ownership of issues and see them through
- Skills required:
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of online customer service experience in a high-volume, dynamic environment providing phone support.
- Comfortable and able to provide phone support
- You must have access to a dedicated, quiet work space
- Experience with Zendesk or any other helpdesk software
- Experience with Slack or any other online communication tool
- Remote work experience is a plus
- Make good judgment decisions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly.
- Handle sensitive and proprietary information, in doing so, remain confidential
- You must be able to type quickly and accurately
- You must be able to communicate clearly
- You must be empathetic
- You must be a tireless team-player
- You must have a proven record of showing up on time
- You are driven to solve problems
- You demonstrate good judgement
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Set schedules – 40 hours/week with flexible shifts available
- Career advancement opportunities, 100% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
- Medical, vision and dental benefits for full-time employees
To be considered for the position, you must apply here: