ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
- Ensure that beds are made; trash has been removed, and a high level of hygiene is maintained in the room.
- Ensure that meals are served on time and assist residents with meals and feeding, if necessary.
- Take vital signs and report observations and any change in condition to the nurse.
- Practice infection prevention and control measures in compliance with Federal, State and facility requirements.
- Document in CNA ECS flow-sheet promptly, accurately and comprehensively/thoroughly.
- Make routine and frequent rounds to ensure those safety precautions/equipment are in place and in working order.
- Avoid development of skin problems or skin breakdown by providing timely incontinent care and frequent repositioning of residents that need assistance.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of Florida.
- One year of long term care experience or working with handicapped or developmentally disabled adults.
- Must be CPR Certified.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Rewarding Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Free Parking (Downtown Orlando)
- Career Advancement
- Discounted Meals & More!
EOE, DFWP - We honor those who serve.