Activities Assistant - Life Enrichment Leader (FT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wellmore of Tega Cay is now accepting applications for a Full Time Activities Assistant - Life Enrichment Leader to collaborate with the Member Services Department and Care Services to deliver outstanding customer service and develop an enriching community program for the members. Must be available to work between the hours of 8:30am - 5:00pm, and occasional evenings and weekends. Must have experience working with residents with dementia.
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Free virtualdoctor visits for you and your family, Flexible Time Off, Scholarships offered, Get paid daily and more!
Call 803-670-8006 - interviews offered daily.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first 60 days of employment).
- Activities certification desired.
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy or similar field desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years' experience in a similar activities position required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the Company and by the Company's automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
Our team enjoys:
- Generous Paid Time Off program with the ability to cash out up to 50% of your banked time every pay period.
- OnShift Wallet (get your pay today or tomorrow)
- Free Teladoc for you and your family
- Emergency loan up to $400
- Education Reimbursement of $2,500 a year for additional licensure, certifications, etc.
- 401k with company match
- Major medical plan for FT Team Members
AddressFort Mill, SC
Get fresh Assistant Activities jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.