- Posted: over a month ago
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to manage the business of key customer projects.
As Project Manager of our company, your job will be to manage people and procedures to make sure that our projects are handed-over to our clients on time and produce the anticipated results. You will be the go-to in charge of the whole thing involving a project’s organization and timeline. You should be extremely good at handling project management responsibilities.
Your job will be to make strategies, budget allocation, supervise and document all features of the particular project you are assigned to. You will work directly with upper management to be sure that the scope of the project is followed properly and to monitor that the project is on schedule or not.
If you have excellent organizational and management skills, send in your application to us right away!
- Manage in-house resources and third parties/merchants for the perfect accomplishment of projects.
- Make sure that all projects are completed on time, within the scope and budget.
- Making project scopes and goals, including all significant stakeholders.
- Make sure of resource accessibility and provision.
- Form a thorough project plan to keep a record of overall progress.
- Use suitable techniques to accomplish variations in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Manage project performance using suitable methods, tools, and techniques.
- Report to administration when needed.
- Manage the association with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Form a risk management plan to reduce project risks.
- Create and uphold relations with third parties/vendors.
- Prepare and compile detailed project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Project Management or Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience of working as a Project Manager in the IT sector.
- Profound practical background, with knowledge or practical skill in software development and web technologies.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification will be a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of Project Management Software.
- Familiarity with various project management tools.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Strong organization and analytics skills.
ConstructionView all jobs at welkinsoltech