ATHLETIC / SPORTS BACKGROUNDS - MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Representing one of the COUNTRY’s most recognized brands, our aim is to deliver ‘the best or nothing.'
Our people are an essential part of creating the environment we need to connect potential customers with our client’s new and existing buyers while supporting the delivery of a golden customer experience.
To further underpin our drive for excellent customer service, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Sales and Brand Representative to join our established City-based team. Working alongside other retailers facing sales teams, you will be expected to review the current sales and after-sales satisfaction and to identify the root causes of strong (and ineffective) customer interactions.
THESE 5 OPENINGS ARE IDEAL FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING TO:
Begin your career, gain experience, change sectors
Transfer your passion for sport and teamwork into their career
Have fun (really!) while you are at work in a team environment
Represent USA top brands and have the chance to grow with them
Travel throughout the region, the USA as a top performer
Receive recognition for producing above average results
Our team takes extreme pride in the results we achieve, and in participating in our company culture. You'll need to be outgoing, enjoy a team environment, and be open to learning new techniques in both marketing and sales. People from a background involving sport, leadership, teamwork or the like tend to excel here because the same mentality that drives athletes to perform drives sales and business executives to perform!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING IN MY NEW ROLE?
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment, achieving sales and customer service related targets and progressing to take on team leading responsibilities.
YOU'LL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Meeting with potential new customers on behalf of the company
- Face to face marketing, sales and customer service
- Handling subsequent sales inquiries
- Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
- Cross-selling or up-selling where necessary
- Living our commitment to providing an incredible service every day
- Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
- Team Leading - training, organizing team events, managing merchandise and materials for the team, motivating and helping team members hit targets
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU SO FAR, APPLY TODAY!
[Send your resume through the online application process for consideration. We aim to respond to all applicants as soon as possible; please make sure your current contact details are provided]