We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The Project Manager will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology. He or she will manage multiple projects of moderate size concurrently.
• Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• Creates and executes project work plans / schedule and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost or schedule
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
• Identifies and manages project issues and risks
• Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
• Experience working with clients / customers to ensure deliverable fall within the applicable scope and budget and service expectations are met
• Meet with clients / customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms
• Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to program manager
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Complete knowledge of the Project Management Institutes standards and terminology
• Demonstrate ability to drive projects through to completion; on time and within budget
• Experience with process flows, software collaboration and time management tools
• Excellent client-facing, presentation and communication skills
• Proficient organizational, documentation and coordination skills
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Education and/or Experience –
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline required
• 5+ years of professional experience in healthcare or insurance plan preferred
• 5+ years of previous experience leading large-scale business projects in a large corporation
• Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office Products (Excel, Project etc.), Visio etc.
In depth knowledge of PMP methodology.
Operating out of 5 states currently, and expanding our consultant and client base daily, we realize building relationships are critical to the success of w3r. We value our relationships with our clients as much as we do with our employees and our business partners. These relationships are based on mutual interest, and create added value for all parties involved. Our low turnover, combined with our long-lasting relationships serve as a true testament of our strengths.