The REF Project Accountant position is responsible for supporting and monitoring construction and fixed asset activity. This includes reviewing construction projects and validating that transactions are accounted for properly on the general ledger and the fixed asset subledger while providing customer service to the market Restaurant Development and Finance teams.
- Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of project accounting concepts.
- Assists and supports in providing Balance Sheet and Income Statement financial information.
- Performs monthly account reconciliations and fixed asset exception reporting.
- Collaborates with internal and external customers providing superior customer service.
- Ensures all documentation retained is SOX compliant.
- Supports all accounting functions related to project accounting and fixed assets.
- Participates in audit activities by providing documents requested.
- Research and provide answers to customer inquiries.
- Ensuring accounting functions are completed by designated completion dates.
• B.S. degree required (concentration in Accounting/Finance preferred)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multitask with tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Customer Service Orientation
• Solid Fixed Asset knowledge
• Ability to work with staff across different levels throughout both the U.S. and Canadian market
Operating out of 5 states currently, and expanding our consultant and client base daily, we realize building relationships are critical to the success of w3r. We value our relationships with our clients as much as we do with our employees and our business partners. These relationships are based on mutual interest, and create added value for all parties involved. Our low turnover, combined with our long-lasting relationships serve as a true testament of our strengths.