vidIQ is searching for experienced candidates who want to join our remote Customer Support team. These employees can be located anywhere in the world where you get great internet access, but will need to be able to work a set schedule (please specify in the application questions which schedule you're applying for):
1.Evenings - Monday through Friday from 3pm to 11pm Pacific OR
2.Weekends - Saturday through Wednesday from 9am to 5pm Pacific
You will troubleshoot for YouTube creators and brands with the most popular YouTube Chrome Extension. We handle everything from billing issues and password resets, to QA testing and bug reports. Our multilingual CS department also helps to translate a good portion of not just our help documents and marketing materials, but the app itself!
The minimum requirements to be considered for a Customer Experience role at vidIQ:
- Native English fluency, written, spoken and listening skills
- Available up to 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for a listed shift
- Required to have access to broadband internet with reliable connection
- Required to have a Windows, Mac or Linux computer and be comfortable troubleshooting your own system
- Required to have an iPhone or Android mobile phone for troubleshooting our soon-to-be-released mobile app
- Previous Customer Service experience with a remote tech/SaaS company
- Demonstrative experience being self-directed and autonomous
- Is naturally empathetic and gets a kick out of solving others’ issues
These additional skills are the ones that will catch our eye!
1. Additional language fluency, written, spoken and listening, in Russian or German
2. You are a YouTube creator- What’s your channel?
3. You know your way around Intercom customer messaging platform
Other things to know about vidIQ
- We are a small, remote team in different time zones and communicate with a variety of tools through the day. You should feel comfortable in this situation.
- We want to be the best platform for video creators. Everything we do is to build trust with our users and help them improve at their craft.
- We expect team members to be very independent and capable of handling their responsibilities professionally and timely.
- This is a full-time role and we are not open to short-term contracts.
Apply for this job
Apply for this job Apply with Indeed