- Posted: over a month ago
This position requires a motivated self-starter who will “hunt” for new sales opportunities. This is a great opportunity with room to advance and plays a fundamental role in helping viLogics meet aggressive sales objectives. The Inside Sales Representative must be comfortable cold calling, working with partners, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and scheduling meetings. viLogics is looking for energetic individual contributors to help bring new business opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions of the Job)
- Research and identify new opportunities and markets to target for cold calling and email campaigns.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of viLogics products and services.
- Understand Customer needs and requirements.
- Generate qualified opportunities.
- Scheduling meetings for qualified leads.
- Enter all Customer account details into viLogics CRM.
- Nurture warm leads and work them to closure.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Education – Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or another related field is preferred but not required.
Experience – Proven inside sales experience preferred
Certification/Licensure – Microsoft 365, ConnectWise or similar CRM, Hubspot, SalesForce
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Possess a track record of achieving set goals
- A strong phone presence and experience cold calling
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks working in a team environment
- Willing to respond to change in a dynamic environment with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives
- Demonstrate ability to identify and meet Customer requirements
- Ability to maintain security and confidentiality over sensitive Customer or business information
Working conditions are for a normal office environment. May require repetitive movement of fingers and pressure on wrists and hands during the use of a computer keyboard.
Mental requirements for the position require reading, simple math calculations, multitasking, withstanding moderate amounts of stress, the need to concentrate for extended periods of time, and the ability to balance numerous tasks at one time.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract and the employee is considered an “AT-WILL” employee, subject to termination with or without cause or resignation at any time. Qualified employees who require reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of the position should notify Human Resources.
BusinessView all jobs at viLogics