vcfo, a provider of an integrated suite of offerings for finance, human resources and recruiting, who operates with the EOS methodology, seeks a Consulting Assistant Controller/Sr. Accountant for the Austin market. Reporting to the Austin Practice Leader, the Consulting Assistant Controller will support multiple client companies onsite and occasionally in a virtual capacity with daily accounting operations.
We’re looking for people with experience performing the following tasks:
- Assist in the resolution of complex non-routine issue
- Responsible for aspects of month-end close and year-end reporting; by executing account reconciliations, journal entries, intercompany transactions and accruals
- Process Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintenance and compliance of financial policies and procedures
- Support and coordination for annual audit
- Recommend enhancements to analysis techniques and analytical processes and controls
- Provide tactical support for funding activities (due diligence, documentation review, data mining for valuation support)
- Process payroll
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a flexible/reduced schedule of up to 35 hours a week. Our team of W-2 employees consistently state that the variety of clients and work challenges, the flexible work environment and the collaborative team environment are some of the top reasons they work at vcfo. To learn more and apply for this position, visit our website at: www.vcfo.com
vcfo is an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages workplace diversity.