Senior Cloud Software Engineer
umlaut North America Madison Heights, MI
- Expired: March 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Design and prototype complex, scalable, and robust cloud services for connected vehicle systems
- Work directly with embedded applications, cloud services, and mobile apps
- Ability to develop a variety of applications, from low-fidelity proof-of-concepts to production-intent solutions.
- Apply cybersecurity principles and protocols to build end-to-end secure systems
- Work in all phases of software development (feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test, and support)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, or a related field of study
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- 5 + years’ experience building secure cloud services/systems.
- Experience with designing and building interfaces (APIs) and custom protocols
- Experience designing and building event-driven micro service-oriented cloud architectures.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle), and NoSQL databases (e.g., Cassandra).
- Knowledge of document-oriented storage and caching (e.g., Redis)
- Experience with message brokers and queueing (e.g., AMQP, MQTT).
- Understanding of network protocols (e.g., TCP, HTTP
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
umlaut North America
AddressMadison Heights, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at umlaut North America