Job Description: Head of Marketing
Do you want to work on projects that positively impact the world? At twoXAR, we discover lifesaving drug treatments using artificial intelligence. We are seeking a head of marketing to help build and shape the twoXAR brand and messaging for years to come. This Mountain View-based role is part of our core team and is critical to our success; compensation is reflective of a series-A startup and is commensurate with skills & experience. The ideal candidate has 8+ years’ experience defining and communicating a brand to scientific audiences.
twoXAR is an artificial intelligence-driven drug discovery company
We leverage our computational platform to identify promising drug candidates, validate and de-risk them through preclinical studies, and progress candidates to the clinic through industry and investor partnerships. We have established collaborations with leading biopharmaceutical companies and are now scaling the business and building our internal drug pipeline. twoXAR is venture-backed with financing from SoftBank Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz and has strong ties to Stanford University and MIT. Our management team and advisory board have decades of biopharmaceutical management experience, built software systems used by tens of millions of people, held VP and C-level positions at Fortune 100 companies, and have had previous startups end with successful strategic acquisitions.
- Position twoXAR as the preferred company to partner with against peers in the marketplace
- Build ubiquitous brand awareness in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Clearly communicate twoXAR’s unique offering, with differentiation from competitors
- Deliver unquestionable messaging regarding the value that twoXAR provides
- Biopharmaceutical Experience a Must!
- Ability to create a vision and roadmap for marketing as well as execute against that vision
- Skillful across a broad range of marketing activities, from digital to traditional, inbound to outbound
- Equally creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics
- Strong project management and follow through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate properly to a scientific community
- Demonstrated writing portfolio
- 8+ years marketing experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or related life-sciences industry
- Startup minded: high energy, low maintenance, self-starter
- Cultural fit: Genuine, collaborative, innovative, data-driven, & goal-oriented
If you think twoXAR might be a great fit for you,
twoXAR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.