ttg Talent Solutions is searching for an experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professional to assist the CFO of a rapidly growing company with various important functions. The position will be responsible for the review and analysis of the company’s P&L, including preparation of various supporting schedules, variance analysis, data consolidation, budgeting and forecasting. The candidate will have the ability to view various forward-looking scenarios while simplifying esoteric financial information and thus playing a vital role in the decision making process of the company. The position offers a very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Review and analyze company’s monthly P&L for accuracy
- Coordinate with accounting department in gathering qualitative and quantitative information on factors affecting the financial performance of the company
- Assist CFO in evaluating cost efficiency of various projects
- Compare historical results versus budget and forecast
- Preparation and analysis of corporate Cash Flow
- Coordinate input from other departments in preparation of the company’s Monthly and Yearly budgets
- Prepares various internal reports for Management
- Creating financial models to assist CFO in evaluating company’s profitability
Senior Accountant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Finance and/or accounting from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years Financial Analysis experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Good professional and interpersonal skills.
- Excel (Pivot Tables, Power Query, Macros)
- Bilingual: English and Spanish – Able to write both
At ttg, “We believe in making a difference One Person a at Time,” ttg OPT.