This is an intermediate level position. Employee performs an expanding range of professional Medicaid utilization analyst assignments in a developing capacity. Responsible for all aspects of government rebate invoices including validating, disputing and processing invoices related to the following programs: Medicaid Fee-for-Service, Managed Medicaid and State Supplemental programs, Coverage Gap Discount Program, etc. Tasks may include, but are not limited to, rebate processing, coordinating the timely issuance of payments and reporting to various states and 3rd party agencies.
- Organize the receipt, validation and processing of all government rebate invoices, such as Medicaid Fee-for-Service, Managed Medicaid and State Supplemental Rebates, Coverage Gap Discount Program.
- Process all claims including prior quarter adjustments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with States to quickly resolve any disputes and discrepancies, then communicate outcomes with management.
- Investigate and challenge apparent discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation to support disputes and adjustments.
- Work closely with Accounts Payables to ensure timely disbursements of rebate payments to state agencies within the statutory 38 days.
- Prepare and post Medicaid month end accruals and reconciliation to Balance Sheet reporting
- Maintain SOP’s for the Medicaid Rebate system to reflect current procedures, business processes and compliance with all centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Responsible for maintaining the Medicaid Rebate system, including performing system data validation, updating product Master Data, system maintenance and version upgrade testing.
- Provide back-up support for other Government Pricing and Compliance functions.
- Ability to take on special analytical assignments with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels.
Position does not supervise others requires moderate supervision. Receives general guidance with respect to overall objectives. Works independent of others operating within policy guidelines. Uses independent judgment and creativity in achieving assigned objectives.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties as assigned.
MANDATORY or MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or an Associate of Arts degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with a minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills a must. SAP R/3 and I-many/Medicaid application knowledge is a plus.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZING TASKS
Organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
Must be able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
Proven to meet deadlines
Willingness to learn and expand knowledge
Strong team player
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
The physical requirements of the position generally include standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing. In some circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. In general, the activity level one usually performs is light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative and sedentary nature. Generally, work is performed in a well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
The regularly scheduled work week is Monday through Friday and the hours are 8:30am – 5:00p.
Minimal overnight travel (up to 10%).
Please consider following us in LinkedIn:
At ttg, “At ttg we believe in making a difference One Person at a Time,” ttg OPT.