HIRING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Timeshare Attorneys of America is a growing legal advisory firm located in North Scottsdale. We are seeking an experienced mid-level Digital Marketing professional with expertise in marketing B2C services and products. This is a full-time position in a professional working environment.
This position requires a varied talent in marketing, communications, content, and design. The ideal candidate must be able to work individually and independently as a single-person marketing department and lead the strategy, design, development, deployment and tracking of marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be driven, proactive, and reliable in bringing forth creative ideas to full fruition and will possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to manage and interface with CRM developer to enhance firms CRM performance. When firm project work is needed, they will work well in a team environment and adhere to deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The point-person for designing, developing, deploying, and tracking marketing initiatives and activities for the Firm. This includes but are not limited to campaigns (print, web, social media, etc.),
- Work with Developer to enhance ZOHO CRM performance and manage overall CRM operations.
- Develop strategic plans to address critical issues in marketing and communications with objectives for each issue and a strategic plan for achieving those objectives.
- Collaborate with sales to develop higher quality prospects for firms’ legal services.
- Develop a communications strategy that effectively maximizes the organization's brand and mission.
- Create copy for a variety of items including fact sheets, infographics, proposals, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Design and implement the development for market research and data analysis for quarterly industry reports.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Support the expansion of product solutions and offerings.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Prepare and adhere to budget.
- Oversee and lead internship recruiting efforts.
- Manage online reputation and social media channels.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required, or;
- 3 years of progressively more responsible positions in marketing, preferably in a similar industry
- Must be proficient in HubSpot
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Must be proficient in WordPress with some knowledge in HTML
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and 365 apps including Planner, Teams, and SharePoint
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour DOE
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday