TIAG is currently looking for a Web Application Software Engineer to join our team in Crystal City, VA. The position requires a Secret clearance and therefore requires the applicant to be a US Citizen.
The Web Application Software Developer will be part of a team that is focused on delivering custom web solutions to a diverse customer base. The role will report to the project's Senior Web Developer and will assist withperforming the full life-cycle development of software applications using primarily ASP.NET framework, utilizing both web forms and MVC, with a SQL server database backend.
- Maintain existing client websites by utilizing the best practices and latest technology advancements in a CAC-enabled environment.
- Translate Use Case Requirements, technical specifications and design into code for new or enhancement projects for clients.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects; participate in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing based on test plans and scripts to ensure high performance and cross-browser compatibility.
- Collaborate with the project manager, Senior Web Developer, UX/UI Designer, and production team to ensure all designs and development are on target for the client.
- Successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, and meet hard deadlines
- 3 years' experience in scripting, software development, web page design, and development, including five years of hands-on software development/web-page (Full-Stack) development experience.
- Experience with content management systems and mobile application development a plus
- Familiar with Cloud Computing services
- Familiarity with TFS and GIT source code management systems
- General understanding of UI/UX design paradigms and patterns
- Experience working in DoD environments is required, Army environment is preferred
- Secret clearance
Location: Alexandria, VA