Mobile Field Service Overview
Terex Utilities is growing and expanding our service support across the US to continue to help serve our communities by listening, responding and delivering solutions. Our service function is key to our business success and we are looking to add skilled team members as we expand our service network. We continually invest in our team members by providing ongoing technical training to develop your skills and grow our business.
Terex needs a diversely talented and highly mobile technician ready to build your region to grow and sustain our success.
The position will be responsible for servicing your assigned territory. The successful candidate should be qualified to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes.
About Your Opportunity
Mobile Field Service Mechanic
Reports to:FieldService Supervisor
- Well equipped, current model service truck to support your customers
- Industry leading, highly competitive compensation
- Build a business in your region, with some overnight travel occurring within the assigned region
- Flexible work schedule
- Start with 16+ days Paid Time Off to enjoy what’s important to you
- Outstanding benefits package to take care of who’s important to you
As we build a business together, you will:
- Experience a committed safety culture
- Work on a wide array of equipment
- Have direct access to factory technical support
- Personalized and dedicated support team to keep you on the move
- Technology that keeps you connected to the information you need
- Empower your entrepreneurial spirit
- 2 to 4 years experience in similar field
- Ability to pass MVR
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a similar field
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Background in Customer Service (preferred)
- Experience with utility-type equipment
- Fluid Power Society certification
- Extensive knowledge of Terex Products: e.g Hi-Ranger, Telelect, Genie products or similar brands.
- Requires own tools.
- Basic computer skills
Work Environment Considerations:
- Must be willing to work varied hours, including evenings as necessary and be on the road three to four nights per week.
- Able to climb ladders and over and under vehicles.
Location: US-AR North Little Rock HR
Department:Customer and Product Support
Job ID: 4941
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V