What you get to do every day:
- Actively participate with Scrum development teams and meetings.
- Working with highly functional development teams to help developing and automating service deployments, optimizing deployments and performance, integration with enterprise authentication services, and establishing/improving system monitoring while maintaining established security protocols within development, test, and production systems.
- Working with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates; as well as preparing design and test documents.
- Architect, build, and maintain cloud infrastructure to support team and customer initiatives
- Manage all server monitoring systems and alert functions; respond as primary resources to alerts and communicate issues internally as appropriate
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure (build out autoscaling, support new services, optimize for cost efficiencies)
- Administer production, staging and development environments
- Manage and aggregate server logs and monitor for security and system related incidents
- Monitor and analyze system performance, such as server load and resource usage
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes using CI/CD tools
- Configuration management disciplines to maintain software revisions, security patches, hardening, and documentation
- Enforce best practices for security and reliability, and drive security initiatives, like access control and vulnerability testing
- Work with A&A Teams to maintain security requirements for operation of systems
- Perform routing equipment checks and preventative maintenance
- Maintain up to date documentation of designs/configurations
- Work with other service providers to support areas of common interest
- On-call support may be required
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline. MS Preferred
- 10+ years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis
- Strong experience with Linux distributions such as RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software/application development processes
- Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, and other DevOps/Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with cloud orchestration tools (i.e. SALT, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Google, Rackspace
- Experience with Python framework and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of network technologies, common infrastructure components, load balancers, firewalls, virtual and physical infrastructure design
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What is ideal?
- Experience building Amazon EC2 instances and S3 buckets for development, test, and production environments
- Experience working closely with software development teams
- Understanding of access management and security groups (i.e. LDAP, IAM, S3 bucket, Cloud Trail, SSH, VPN, etc.)
- Programming experience with Java, Python and/or Shell scripting
- Ability to write and use unit and functional testing
- Experience in technical operations at DOD agencies, particularly NGA and DIA
What you can expect from us
- Recognizing great achievements do not go unnoticed by teKnolxuion through service anniversaries, spot awards, and employee referral bonuses
- You’ll join a growing organization of passionate, top-shelf, IT engineering professionals with extensive experience in actively developing the technology revolution in the Intelligence community
- Highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers
teKnoluxion is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Work Here?teKnoluxion provides the Defense and Intelligence Communities technical experts in the fields of Software & Systems Engineering, Enterprise Operations, and Cloud Services Management & Consulting. Our goal is not to simply support efforts, but to ignite a technology revolution, bridging the growing technology gap between the Government and commercial space.
What can you expect from us? Recognizing great achievements do not go unnoticed by teKnoluxion through service anniversaries, spot awards, a