Mobile Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Career Opportunity: Mobile Maintenance Technician with tdg Facilities in Richmond, VA
Tdg Facilities is looking for a full-time Mobile Maintenance Technician supporting our client in and around Richmond, VA. This role requires an incredible attention to detail and knowledge of best practices of maintenance items such as general building knowledge, HVAC, and electrical.
Benefits: Starting day 1 of employment! Company vehicle and equipment, Phone stipend, Holidays, Company-match 401K Retirement Savings plan, Health, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, PTO and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work courteously with office/staff personnel
- Maintain and use equipment safely and properly
- General building maintenance including performing timely repairs and scheduled maintenance on building equipment, fire system tests and inspections, floor care, on-call assistance for clean-ups and other emergencies.
- Be available nights and weekends for emergencies
- Ability to maintain detailed and complete records of maintenance, repair, and testing activities
- Maintain truck stock and inventory within company guidelines
- Develop and maintain client relationships including participation in client meetings
- Use computer to modify and monitor work order management system
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in Commercial Facilities Maintenance Services.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and a keen eye for detail.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to self-manage and perform each essential duty beyond satisfaction.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Great attitude.
- Must be able to pass background checks, drug screening.
tdgFacilities is full-service facilities management company based in Cincinnati, OH with over 6M square feet under management in OH, IN, KY, TN, GA, AL & FL. We work together to go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are proud of their environment. Our clients include, Fortune 500 companies, healthcare facilities, public and private schools, private investor groups, and municipalities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
THE VALUE WE PROVIDE
We go above and beyond to ensure that our clients are proud of their environment. tdgFacilities is an innovative, energetic, and diverse team of experts with complementary disciplines. We work together to pursue the best solutions for your facility-related initiatives.
Get fresh Mobile Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.