Project Manager - TCR (Token Curated Registry) Lead
- Expired: September 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The first TCR relying on Kleros (and the 2nd TCR ever deployed) is https://tokens.kleros.io/ which is a list of tokens used by exchanges (ex: Uniswap). After it, we also develloped Curate https://curate.kleros.io/ which acts more like the mySQL of TCRs allowing fast iterations by deploying TCRs from a graphical interfact.
As TCR lead, you will be handling TCR products from concept to launch.
What Will You Do?
- Identify TCR use cases which could benefit from the use of Kleros either with potential partners or as standalone projects.
- If need be, leverage the adequate channels to reach these organizations and start partnership/integration conversations.
- Collaborate with the CTO and cryptoeconomic researchers in the design of the economic incentives of the system.
- Collaborate with the UX/UI designer to develop user interfaces.
- Collaborate with the technical team to develop the product.
- Make educational presentations at trade shows and conferences.
- Collaborate with Kleros' marketing and communications team to coordinate PR, social media and marketing around the product.
- Troubleshoot problems in implementation done in users, making sure that the solution works successfully after implemented.
- Have previous experience as a business developer, product manager or project manager
- Have worked >1y in a tech company
- Knowledge of blockchain and blockchain culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies, languages and concepts to cope with the fast developments in the blockchain space.
- High problem solving skills, including the ability to listen to the user's concerns, and propose solutions.
- Ability to educate potential partners and the general audience about Kleros.
- Good oral, written, presentation and public speaking skills in English.
- Degree(s) (or other kind of formation) in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Management and Systems, Innovation, Project Management, Product Development or related field.
- Experience in business development.
- Experience in the blockchain industry, legal industry or online dispute resolution.
- Knowledge in design thinking and lean startup techniques.
- Most of the compensation (2/3) is labelled in fiat and paid in crypto.
- The remaining (1/3) is labelled in PNK vested over 3 years with a 1 year cliff ensuring you get a stake in the project.
- We are a cooperative, so as a worker you own part of the company and get voting rights.
Want to Apply?
You can apply on this website with an application note answering the following questions:
1) Why do you think you are a good fit for this role?
2) Tell us about one usecase of TCRs you are excited about.
3) Why would you like to work on Kleros and TCRs?
If you want to be seen by blockchains companies worldwide. Please upload your resume here : https://talentweb3.xyz/talents/
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Dispute Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.