PES Account Manager - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager for Payor Enrollment Services performs a critical role in all managed care enrollment activities to ensure provider participation status into Federal, State, and commercial health plans. This position is also responsible for advising the provider's office concerning best practices and procedures pertaining to enrollment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all managed care enrollment activities to ensure provider participation status
- Prepare credentialing and re-credentialing applications on behalf of providers for submission to managed care companies and government payors
- Communicate & advise the practitioner or designated contact person of the sequential steps needed to begin the enrollment process, through completion and set timeline expectations
- Maintain contact with designated contact person to obtain application signatures and collect all required documents to include with the completed applications. Ultimately is responsible for the health and well-being of the client account
- May lead a team to carry out the tasks required for assigned accounts
- Handles face-to-face client meetings, phone calls and emails professionally and effectively; provides responses to messages and emails within 24 hours
- Prepare and complete applications, link letters and spreadsheets to managed care organization specifications
- Maintain necessary logs, lists, records, and current documentation required for provider enrollment and re-credentialing, scanning all related enrollment documents and applications into the enrollment software system
- Follow-up with managed care companies to ensure expedient credentialing
- Prepare & distribute Payor Affiliation Reports and Status Notes to designated contact person(s) for each provider every 2-3 weeks in order to communicate the progress of approved provider numbers
- Research and solve enrollment/re-credentialing problems
- Perform a variety of clerical functions and projects as needed
- Ability to interact positively in a team environment, demonstrating superior teamwork skills
- Any other assigned responsibilities as requested by Supervisor, not specifically noted above
- Highly self-motivated, preferably with some experience in the healthcare physician credentialing, expirables management, re-credentialing, provider enrollment environment, medical licensing, or medical industry in general
- Success-driven and results-oriented, with the ability to implement and manage cross-functional projects
- Proficiency with credentialing systems and learns new systems/processes quickly
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people (such as physicians and medical staff offices) and be an excellent "ambassador" for the company
- Provides highest level of customer service for both internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with strong presentation and client interaction skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects
- Accurate discernment on when to act independently and when to ask for guidance and/or assistance
- Consistently demonstrates flexibility, a customer-focus, terrific organizational skills, and a passion for details
Every organization has a culture, whether they mean to or not, so why not be intentional about it?
Together, if we shape our intentions, actions, and interactions around a common, purposeful culture, we are able to quickly achieve more, attract others who help realize our goals, and thrive in our professional relationships.
- Education: High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree is preferred
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in the healthcare industry is required along with the understanding of Payor Enrollment
Pay: $45,000 - $58,000/yr
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Effective January 2020, we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening. **Existing internal employees on immigration through symplr, please connect with the Talent Acquisition team directly.
As a leader in healthcare operations solutions, we empower healthcare organizations to navigate the complexities of integrating critical business operations. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and they rely on our mission-critical systems to drive better operations and better outcomes.
We are a remote-first company with employees working across the United States, India, and the Netherlands. Guided by values, we focus on teamwork, championing our customers, being rooted in action and outcomes, overcoming challenges, and leading through equality and integrity. Read more about symplr's culture and values at symplr.com/careers.
Perks & Benefits:
- Company Sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision
- Safe Harbor 401K with Employer Matching up to 5%, eligible upon hire with immediate vesting
- HSA Employer Contributions, Employer Paid Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability, and AD&D Insurance Plans
- Generous Time Off Plans, Volunteer Time Off, & 12 Paid Holidays
- Fully Paid Medical Leaves of Absence and Bonding Leaves for new parents
- Tuition Assistance & Continuing Education Reimbursement available
- Additional Employer-Paid Programs: Cleo Family Services, Care@Work Memberships, Headspace Memberships, LifeMart Discounts, and more!
symplr is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, symplr has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to call 281.863.9500 if further assistance is required.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to symplr or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at symplr
Get fresh Enrolment jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.