Vice President, Brand Engagement
strategic HR inc. Client Job Opportunities Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Better Business Bureau | Cincinnati is seeking a V.P. of Brand Engagement that will set and guide the strategy for cohesive marketing and communications efforts, across all platforms to promote the BBB brand and the value of BBB accreditation.
As the V.P. of Brand Engagement, you will lead the BBB's community initiatives and manage a small, high performing team of diverse marketing, content, and creative professionals to drive short-, mid-, and long-term goals in our 20-county region. You will also work closely with the Leadership Team as the marketing and communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives, while being vigilant to recognize and analyze trends in marketing, social media, and analytics so that they can be implemented effectively into our overall marketing strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with the ability to maintain positive, productive, and supportive working relationships and be able to manage multiple projects in a well-orchestrated manner. Other qualifications will include:
- Minimum of seven years of increasing responsibility and experience in marketing, advertising, or public relations, with at least three years of experience leading a team of professionals
- College degree, MBA a plus
- Excellent communication skills including being a strong active listener, clear and effective writer, and comfortable with public speaking
- High degree of knowledge and experience with social media platforms and related strategies
- Strong working knowledge of media proposal evaluation and negotiating of media buys
- Digital advertising experience
- Good understanding of TV, print, and radio production
- Must know how to write marketing and advertising plans
- Good understanding of market research
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and delegate work in a fast-paced team environment
- Flexible with capacity to lead change
- Strong computer and analytics skills as well as knowledge of Google office suite
The BBB is the standard of ethics in our region! We offer a work environment of ethics, integrity, collaboration, and a passion for serving our community. Apply today to come join our team!
Please direct any communication, including your letter of interest and your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.
strategic HR inc. Client Job Opportunities
BusinessView all jobs at strategic HR inc. Client Job Opportunities