Job Opportunity – Production Supervisor in Cincinnati, OH
Are you in your comfort zone when starting up production operations? Do you constantly look for ways to improve day-to-day operations? Do you excel at identifying and implementing continuous improvement ideas? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you.
Our client is starting production operations in Cincinnati and looking for a Production Supervisor to help grow operations. The role will coordinate and supervise daily activities and execute priorities for the production team to provide quality products in a safe and cost-effective manner. Additionally, The Production Supervisor will:
- Supervise and train the production assembly team.
- Develop and maintain production schedules.
- Measure progress as well as continuous improvement by established standards of performance for production employees.
- Develop a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Supervise the daily activities and set priorities for the production team.
- Recognize and solve problems affecting production including schedules, staff, quality, and equipment maintenance.
- Utilize computer systems and ERP Software and align production processes and ERP processes.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3 plus years of experience in supervising production personnel.
- LEAN experience to improve processes is preferred.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
Ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, continuous improvement, in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.