Job Opportunity – HR Director in Findlay, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR Director with manufacturing experience? Do you thrive of leading the overall culture, value and performance of an organization? If so, we have the position for you!
Our client in Findlay, OH is looking for an HR Director with manufacturing experience to be responsible for the overall administration and implementation of the human resources function for the organization. This role is a key component of the Leadership Team and has a strong influence on organizational development from a leadership, employee engagement and management perspective. As the HR Director, you will:
- Review and make recommendations to executive management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Maintain knowledge of manufacturing industry trends and employment legislation to ensure organization’s compliance.
- Execute and drive training programs on all levels to support development of the workforce, succession planning, and career progression.
- Oversee an HR team in maintaining and improving the current HR processes.
- Take hands on ownership of all HR process for the entire facility.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related business degree required.
- 15 years of overall HR experience with 5 years of manufacturing, preferred.
- 5 years of upper management/leadership experience preferred.
- Hands on tactical capability as well as ability to drive strategic initiatives as needed to build an HR Team.
- Broad generalist experience across all areas of HR.
- SHRM or HRCI certifications preferred.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.