We are in search of a proficient Accounts Payable Clerk for our organization. As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you should be accountable for processing all invoices received for the payments.
You will act as a clerical support for our company. You will be undertaking the payments of all creditors in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for processing various invoices, tax statements, etc.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include coordinating with the account team members on a regular basis. You must also keep yourself updated about the financial situation of our company. You should have considerable know-how of the basic accounting principles and techniques.
If you have hands-on experience in managing financial records, we would certainly like you to join our team. You can send in your applications containing an updated resume as soon as possible.
- Processing the accounts along with the incoming payments in compliance with the financial procedures and policies.
- Performing routine financial transactions including classifying, verifying, posting, computing and recording all the accounts receivable data.
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to make certain that all the payments are accounted for and accurately posted.
- Preparing invoices, bills and bank deposits.
- Preparing purchase orders for the company supplies and other goods.
- Ensuring the pending invoices are cleared on time by contacting clients and sending bill reminders.
- Ensuring payments (payable) are cleared on time.
- Verifying any discrepancies by well as resolving clients’ billing issues.
- Maintaining and managing the company’s balance sheet on a timely basis.
- Generating expense reports, and financial statements detailing the status of accounts receivable.
- Bachelors’ degree in the field of Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Proven work experience as Accounts Payable Clerk, Accountant or a similar role.
- Sound understanding of basic accounting payable principles and bookkeeping.
- Expertise to calculate, post and manage all the financial records and accounting figures.
- Outstanding knowledge of financial procedures and policies.
- Quick in making data entry.
- Hands-on experience with accounting programs and spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service orientation skills.
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Word and Excel.
- A high degree of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.