Hotel Front Desk Attendant-Weekend
- $12 to $14 Hourly
-Weekend Position Possibly Weekday
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!Compensation:
$12 - $14Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- MOD-Have to be able to be on call for the hotel on weekends and possibly during the week if working those shifts.
- Must be willing to work in housekeeping when needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
stayAPT Suites Columbia entered the long-term lodging market with an announcement of its new hotel concept in January 2020. The new brand, which will have over 20 hotels open by the end of 2022, with an additional 15+ in development, offers guests an experience not yet seen in its category. The room layout for each 500+ square-foot suite was intentionally designed to feel residential, with a dedicated living room, a full kitchen, and a separate bedroom. With a strong corporate financial backing and an experienced executive team in place, the Matthews, North Carolina-based chain is committed to building a portfolio of 100 corporate-owned hotels, in addition to franchising. Learn more at www.stayAPT.com.
stayAPT Suites ColumbiaIrmo, SC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.