Inbound Customer Support Representative
springbig Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Inbound Customer Support Representative
Springbig is the leading SaaS marketing technology platform serving retailers and brands in the rapidly growing cannabis industry throughout the U.S. and Canada. We serve in excess of 1,000 clients across 2,300 locations and our clients communications using the Springbig platform access more than 37 million consumers making Springbig the leading company in our sector. We have been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing companies in the prestigious Inc.5000 list for two consecutive years, ranking 69th in the recently released 2021 list.
Springbig recently launched a new platform, Brands by Springbig. This is also a SaaS platform, and it allows cannabis brands to collaborate with our dispensary clients to send engaging SMS campaigns to the dispensary’s database of consumers. A brand can use this platform to place an advertisement on top of hundreds of thousands of text messages and drive their products’ sell-through like never before! This gives brands direct access to consumers in a way they’ve never had before and an unprecedented reporting on campaign attribution.
Our headquarters are in Boca Raton, FL where the majority of our 160 employees are located, and we have additional office locations in Seattle, WA and Toronto, Canada.
- Drive retention and growth among our valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Enable successful roll-out of springbig’s platforms to our customer’s employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper customer engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as springbig’s advocates (i.e. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Account Management Teams to support on-boarding customers, troubleshooting and researching inbound support requests, securing renewals, and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Manage resources across the springbig’s organization as needed to support customers' needs.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales, account management, and integration processes and product road map.
- Must be located locally, in or near Seattle, Washington
- 2+ years in Inbound Customer Support, Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into valid and relevant information and insight
- Strong problem-solving experience
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers resolve issues and exceed their goals
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for details, speed, and action
- Must be proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Excel (.CSV and Office, etc.)
- Must have the ability to learn multiple software systems and able to move between them with ease.
- Experience with Point of Sale or Loyalty and Communications software a plus
- Comfortable in a startup environment... we move quickly and wear many hats
Why you should work with us:
- We are a fun start-up, with a start-up culture
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and creating new features for ourselves and our clients
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate and fun.
- Casual dress code
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day.
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
Job Type: Full-time
What’s it like to work at springbig?
It’s awesome! We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
We take care of our team members:
• Competitive salary
• Unlimited PTO
• Choose your own equipment
• 401k match
• Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
• Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
• Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
• Pizza parties and team lunches
• Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
• Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at springbig