- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a fun, fast-paced, people-person to become a part of our team! Our mission is to provide natural weight loss and chiropractic health solutions to our patients in order to create a happier and safer community.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, a passion for wellness, and at least one year in sales experience.
- Train and learn the new patient intake system and how to explain health, weight loss and chiropractic terms to the patient.
- Train and learn how to educate potential patients on personalized weight loss and health programs and complete the transactions to get the patient started on care immediately.
- Assist the doctor with their medical notes.
- Routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing information
- Answer insurance related questions so the patient has fully understanding of their insurance coverage.
- Handle Patients financial responsibility to collect patients deductibles and co-payments.
- Train on the weight loss Class3 Laser as well as physical therapies of rehabilitative exercises, traction, electrical muscle stimulation, cold laser, and other state of the art treatments.
- Study and learn the Chiropractic Assistant Training laid out by the Board of Chiropractic
- Train and learn the front desk operations
- 1 year of sales experience (service sales is a plus)
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures preferred, but will train right person.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to train and execute office policy and proven actions.
- Willingness to train and pass the Maryland Board Chiropractic Assistant Exam
Benefits After 90 days:
- Health, life and dental insurance
- 401 K with Employer Matching.
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation 1 week after 1 year of Employment
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at spector chiropractic