We are looking for a highly motivated, well organized Senior Systems Analyst with experience with Manhattan SCALE. We are seeking a Senior System Analyst who has five years or more working in a high-volume distribution center in an IT system support role.
• Help facilitate “needs analysis” on upgrading our current SCALE WMS.
• Be able to troubleshoot errors in the system, come up with solutions
• Experience in inventory control, cycle counting, bin verification and adjustment
• Have experience with training and leading a team through system upgrades on the warehouse floor
• Experience working with Manhattan (SCALE Preferred) TMS/WMS
• Develop user guides, conduct QA, and improve operational efficiency
• Perform system configuration of Manhattan Associates Scale Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Build and maintain WMS configuration documentation based on business requirements.
• Develop and execute unit test plans to validate system configuration.
• Review integration and user acceptance test plans.
• Design and test WMS enhancements that are developed by software vendor or internal development team.
• Monitor and Review the Test Execution Phase to ensure the Solution meets the necessary quality benchmarks
• Production Support of Products post Go-Live
• Coordinate with Manhattan Associates PSO and CSO for delivery of Defect-Fixes and Enhancements
• Can develop training materials, lead and train warehouse employees on new processes and systems
• Troubleshoot operational issues and perform root-cause analysis
• Collect data and perform analysis to provide recommendations on operational improvements
• Serve as project coordinator for new process implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• Experience with WMS integration into ERP
• Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
• Working knowledge of warehousing operations, inventory, receiving, and order processing.
• Data analysis skills, Mastery in Microsoft Excel, Project and Visio, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong “service” orientation to internal stakeholders and constituents
• Experience with SSRS reports
• SQL Server and JAVA experience
• Gifted analytical thinker; proven ability to synthesize complex data into simple and compelling recommendations for improvement.
• Be organized, systematic and a fantastic driver on processes and procedures
• Have solid work ethic
• Able to wear many hats and work on multiple projects at once