Director of Strategy
- Posted: over a month ago
At space150 the Director of Strategy is a brand strategist that is curious, creative, disruptive, and collaborative. They are infinitely curious about how people behave, are interested in learning more about existing and emerging technologies, and are tapped into the cultural forces that impact the world around us. This person should have a deep understanding of social platforms, being an authority on both whats popular today and coming down the pipeline tomorrow.
We value an entrepreneurial attitude and are looking for candidates who want to work alongside other strategists, creatives, and technologists, but dont mind taking an assignment and running on their own.
- Experience crafting brand strategies and experiences that are actionable across traditional and digital marketing channels and tactics.
- Has a deep understanding of the ever changing digital landscape and is knowledgeable about social platforms and how best to leverage them for brands
- Experience guiding creative teams in the concepting and creation of brand content
- Understands the role of content and creative across digital platforms
- Can take data and insights to build actionable ideas for marketing activations
- Can craft succinct and compelling messages on behalf of brands
- Experience mining research platforms - MRI Simmons, Social Listening Tools - to uncover relevant insights, conversations, trends, and opportunities for clients.
- Detail oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects across a variety of businesses
- Lead research projects and insight development based on learnings from both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Prepare and present insights, approaches and strategic recommendations to internal partners
- Guide and participate in creative workshops to help develop breakthrough brand strategies and experiences.
- Dig-in to consumer insights tools - MRI Simmons and Sprout Social - to seek out insights and engagements relevant to our clients brands.
- Define audience personas and segmentation using tools such as Simmons and Kantar
- Craft creative briefs and strategy presentations for both an internal and external audience
- Collaborate cross-departmentally especially with the Media department as well as provide leadership within the strategy department, working closely with the other strategy leads
- 8-10 years of experience brand strategy
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Comfortable designing and presenting persuasive, strategic thinking
- Experience with social intelligence tools
- Proven curiosity in emerging social platforms and community management
- Self-motivated attitude willing to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), unlimited PTO, and a host of not-so-typical company benefits
- An inclusive and diverse crew that will support you, coach you, and celebrate you
- Hybrid work environment. Flexibility to work fully remote.
BusinessView all jobs at space150