pet model - Los Angeles
- Posted: over a month ago
Please submit an application at soona.co/collective.
ABOUT THE SOONA PET MODEL ROLE
soona studios offers high-quality photo and video for clients across all categories! With a furry smile and a wagging tail, the soona pet model poses for the cameras and melts hearts.
On top of being a cute little star, the pet model brings client products to life under the flashing lights. The pet model is well trained, well-behaved, and can socialize with other pets and humans in a bustling studio environment.
The pet models are just that: pets! We love pet models who are unique, cute, and friendly in their own way.
AN IDEAL PET MODEL CAN:
- Pose for photos or videos showing their paws, face, and body.
- Pose with a variety of products and props, including pet food, beverages, cosmetics, clothing, and appliances.
- Pose with other models and pets on a variety of different backdrops and studio sets.
- Follow directions from Photographers, Production Sidekick, and soona clients.
AN IDEAL PET OWNER CAN:
- Communicate with the Scheduler throughout the scheduling and coordination process.
- Maintain your pet with well groomed hair/fur and manicured paws.
- Work closely with Photographers, Stylists, and clients to produce a desired look for your pet.
- Pack necessary treats and supplies to maintain a well-behaved and clean pet.
- Attend the photo or video shoots to handle your pet.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative attitude and represent soona professionally.
SHOOTS & SCHEDULING
Pet models and owners are available for 1 - 4 hour shoots. Owners will be required to maintain a calendar that reflects your ongoing modeling availability for a 2 week scheduling period. There are no guaranteed hours at this time. We often schedule with 1 week or less advance notice.
WE CAN OFFER
$20 per hour
DISCLAIMER: soona cannot accept models who are under contract and represented exclusively by a modeling agency. Joining as a soona model is a freelance contract role with fixed hourly pay rates.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
AnimalView all jobs at soona
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?