hand and full-body model - Los Angeles
- Posted: over a month ago
Please submit an application at soona.co/collective.
ABOUT THE SOONA HAND AND FULL BODY MODEL ROLE
soona studios offers high-quality photo and video for clients across all categories! We call our internal directory of models “everybody models'' because we believe every body can be a model.
Strike a pose and show off a product. The soona everybody model loves being under the flashing lights! Our models are the star of the shoot and bring props and products to life.
Our everybody models are real people. We love models that are unique, bold, and fun-hearted as they pose for the cameras!
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE CAN:
- Pose for photos or videos showing their hands, face, and body.
- Pose with a variety of products and props, which might include food, beverages, cosmetics, clothing, and appliances.
- Pose with other models and pets on a variety of different backdrops and studio sets.
- Communicate with the Scheduler throughout the scheduling and coordination process.
- Follow directions from Photographers, Production Sidekick, and soona clients.
- Work closely with Photographers, Stylists, Hair & Makeup Artists, and clients to produce a desired look.
- Maintain clean hands and trimmed nails. Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance.
- Willing to apply press on nails or receive a custom manicure if requested by clients.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative attitude and represent soona professionally.
SHOOTS & SCHEDULING
Everybody models are available for 1 - 4 hour shoots. You will be required to maintain a calendar that reflects your ongoing modeling availability for a 2 week scheduling period.There are no guaranteed hours at this time. We often schedule with 1 week or less advance notice.
WE CAN OFFER
hand-models: $20 per hour
full-body models: $50 per hour
DISCLAIMER: soona cannot accept models who are under contract and represented exclusively by a modeling agency. Joining as a soona model is a freelance contract role with fixed hourly pay rates.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at soona
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?