hair & makeup - Los Angeles
Please submit an application via soona.co/collective.
ABOUT THE SOONA HAIR & MAKEUP ROLE
With an eye for beauty, the soona hair and makeup artist can make any model or client look picture perfect. The hair & makeup artist is exceptional at enhancing hair and facial aesthetics through natural looking hair and makeup, creating custom looks for clients, and working with models on studio sets.
Our artists pay close attention to detail and understand how their work will display under studio lights and cameras. The hair and makeup artist brings a creative mindset and artistic personality to their work, making clients feel confident about the models and the looks.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE CAN:
- Perform hair and makeup on models or clients 30 minutes - 1 hour before shoot start time.
- Perform hair and makeup services on all gender identities, age groups, skin tones, and hair types. See examples of work at soona.co/inspiration,
- Understand and translate hair and makeup request from clients in the shot list.
- Provide creative expertise when a client is requesting hair and makeup recommendations.
- Provide hair and makeup tool and supplies for a variety of skin tones and hair types.
- Provider diverse knowledge of different color palettes and design natural makeup styles.
- Ability to hygienically remove hair and makeup looks after the shoot is complete.
- Follow directions from Photographers, Production Sidekick, and soona clients in regards to hair and makeup.
- Communicate with the Scheduler throughout the scheduling and coordination process.
- Work closely with Photographers, models, stylists, and clients to produce a desired look
- Maintain a positive and collaborative attitude and represent soona professionally.
SHOOTS & SCHEDULING
Stylists are available for 1 - 4 hour shoots. You will be required to maintain a calendar that reflects your ongoing styling availability for a 2 week scheduling period.There are no guaranteed hours at this time. We often schedule with 1 week or less advance notice.
WE CAN OFFER
hair & makeup: $50 per hour
DISCLAIMER: Joining as a soona hair and makeup artist is a freelance contract role with fixed hourly pay rates.
soonaLos Angeles, CA
Personal CareView All soona Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.