Join one of the Growing Company
SM Logics Inc is a leading next-generation IT products, platforms, and services company delivering guaranteed business outcomes, seamless customer experience, actionable insights and IP-led digital transformation. We bring unparalleled knowledge of domains, markets, and technology platforms, to enable our clients realize their business goals.
Location : McLean, VA/New York,NY
The Client is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Data Quality Analyst to join our Digital Business Transformation organization.
- Conform to and promote the data quality methodology of repeatable processes, to investigate and resolving quality issues and audit procedures
- Develop and maintain a common Data Quality (DQ) infrastructure (issue and remediation tracking and workflow)
- Maintain DQ Standards related to the data quality methodology and workflows
- Liaise with data stewards to develop quality rules and controls through profiling; and participate in the identification and remediation of data quality issues in the functions
- Support may include assistance with reading data profiles, recommend/ prioritize remediation and assist with root cause analysis to identify quality issues to functions and Business Support Services groups
- Minimum three years of experience working with DQ tools and reporting toolsets, including rule development, issue tracking, reporting and DQ dashboard design; Experience with Informatica quality tools and Collibra is a plus
- Familiarity with data stewards, data quality, data dictionaries and data lineage tools such as Collibra
- Self-starter with the ability to seek out new problems and develop solutions, while having strong sense of ownership
- Ability to teach root cause analysis and quickly switch between details and the big picture
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience