smart72 is the Central Coast's industry leader in home energy efficiency. Providing clients and their homes the highest quality in cutting edge solar panels and providing cost effective HVAC and green energy solutions.
We provide employees with a competitive wage, sponsored ongoing education, medical benefits, and paid vacation/ sick leave.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team as the Retail Program Manager.
Job Description for a Retail Program Manager
Our Retail Program Manager is responsible for the financial success and smooth operation of the business in our big box retailer program, as well as the resolution of any customer situations.
Their primary focus is lead generation above all else.
They will manage a team of between 3-12 part-time lead generating members.
The lead generator industry has a high turnover rate for employees, and the manager is responsible for interviewing, hiring and training all new workers.
Retail program managers usually work at least 40 hours or more, especially during big sales promotions or holidays.
- Hire and train workers such as lead generating associates, clerks and cashiers
- Provide staff with product knowledge (PK’s)
- Motivate extended team members i.e. sales clerks to meet or exceed sales goals
- Make the schedule of workers
- Oversee time cards weekly
- Assign workers to specific projects or locations
- Notify staff of new procedures or policies
- Other duties as assigned
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Managers need to have good communication and math skills.
1-3 years of customer service or retail experience required