Shipping and Receiving Associate
sim call inc Newark, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $16 Hourly
Title: Shipping and Receiving Associate
Location: Newark, NJ, 07105
The Shipping and Receiving Associate will be primarily responsible for data entry related to the incoming and outgoing shipments.
Employees will be responsible for:
- Receiving returned equipment and tracking package count, daily
- Opening returned items and processing them into our database
- Accurately entering pertinent data related to the customer's account and items returned
- Cleaning equipment before sending it off for testing and refurbishment
- Keeping work area clean and disposing of boxes at the end of each day
- Packing new orders as assigned by the Shipping manager, taking pride in packing a clean and complete set of equipment before shipping to a customer
- Additional job tasks as requested by the Shipping Manager.
On-site training will be provided for company systems to ensure compliance with shipping standards and standard operating procedures.
- General computer skills, including some Excel knowledge, are required.
- Personal accountability and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
Monday to Thursday, 10 AM to 6 PM
Friday, 10 AM to 2 PM
Some Sunday/ weekend shifts may be required with advanced notice
SIMCALL is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive work environment.
sim call inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at sim call inc