We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing efforts. You will work very closely with our senior management team to provide support and coordination of marketing programs.
- Trade show logistics: Determine trade show and event objectives with the team. Research, evaluate and book event venues, exhibit space and accommodations, manage vendors, coordinate logistics, customer and employee registration, onsite support
- Maintain marketing calendar and oversee all marketing collateral and inventory
- Run and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns - ability to be organized, creative and show results
- Track campaign performance, website traffic, email campaigns, social media and promotion performance
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing support role
- Experience managing events and the logistics of those events
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Why Work Here?The Shortest Track Company provides clients the fastest path to transformative Intelligence – through the delivery of Analytics and/or AI solutions that help them solve their most complex business problems. By leveraging our infrastructure and our data science capabilities, we accelerate and/or expand client’s access to data, resources, intelligence and operationalization. Our flexible and proprietary platform capabilities enable clients to optimize performance and access the best solution, every time. We continue to grow our list of clients and have an amazing opportunity for the right person to join us. Although we are considered a 'Start up", we are profitable and are ready to accelerate growth. To help with that growth, Shortest Track is seeking a highly experienced and motivated addition to our Client Success team.
We are a profitable start-up have raised NO venture funding. We are busting the paradigm of data science