- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an IT Technician to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at shhhannonymous