This position will report to the Manager of CCTV and Physical Security. Duties will include auditing camera images to ensure compliance requirements as well as downloading video as needed. The position must exercise independent judgment and is capable of analyzing complex information requests. This position will be responsible for project managing and following up with vendors to ensure completion of project scope.
• Excellent Time Management Skills and Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally both verbal and in writing.
• Superior telephone and customer contact skills
• Audit store images by remoting in to stores’ camera systems and capturing images in to a shared folder.
• Project management and vendor relationships are required.
• Demonstrate ability to maintain information in the strictest confidence.
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgment.
• Excellent leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations
• Ensure quality performance by developing and maintaining data base related to the position.
• Proficient in Access, Microsoft Access, Excel
Provide a wide variety of administrative support for a manager, multiple managers or departments. Compose correspondence, compile & analyze data, manage calendar and is a delegate for Manager activities in eService
• Associates Degree and higher or 3-5 years of technical expertise required.
• Experience with external relationships.
• Strong project management experience.
• 1-3 years of prior related work experience