Job Title: Financial Analyst/ Data Analyst
Location: Johnston, RI USA 02919
Client: Citizens Bank
- The Business Support Specialist II provides a wide variety of support activities ensuring the operational readiness of the organization.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Drafting communications and creating presentations
- Reporting and Analytics
- Operational risk management activities such as:
- Procedural governance
- System access audits
- Support for colleague engagement activities
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Access
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities and perform in a deadline driven environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to formulate opinions and prior experience in data analytics - working with a data set
- This person will be working on a non-technical project - managing email submissions, and field classifications (i.e. evaluating issue types, items to follow up on, analyzing trends and such).
- Experience in MS Excel (Pivot Table, V-Lookups required).
- Financial Services background required (HM would love someone from a Finance Background - Accountant, Financial Analyst).
- This skill set is lacking on managers' team. There is potential for extension but this will depend on the success of the resource hire